6' 4''. / 193cm.Weight:
190 pounds / 86.3kgs.Personality:
The winged dude can be defined as a living, breathing encyclopedia
. You name it, he knows it. Rakharo is gentle
and hard working
, and those who share even one of the above mentioned gains his instant respect. He's generous
towards people and will do anything on his reach, that ends up rather big, to help them. Honest
to the point he's literally unable to lie, he staggers and mumbles every single time he tries, no matter who the person is or how insignificant the lie is. As a sideway, if he doesn't know what to say, he'll simply change the subject to something he knows, like mathematic or architecture. Cheerful
almost in a goofy
way, it contrasts heavily with his amazing intelligence and creativity
. Downline, he's like one of those adorable puppies you stumble at sometimes that just win you with their shiny eyes and caring actions, willing to die for you once you gain his trust.
Talking about puppies, he can be as childish
as one when angry. Practical
up to an annoying point, he's overly critical and perfectionist
, so if there's anything wrong, he'll make you do it all over again. Sometimes his assumptions and practices are seen as infernally frustrating to the ones around him, as he looks to mix the easy and the better way in one, comming up with a third path that sometimes makes no sense to the common person, but it does in his logical mind. He may not be shy around most people but, despite his age, he's completely oblivious around women, specially ones he doesn't know. He hardly ever sees when they're meaning something more than what they're saying, and most of the times he comes up as innocent
, or frustrating, on their eyes. He can easily blush around them. Sometimes he only notices it much, much later.Bio:
[ / ]Powers: Ace:
</b> Perpetum Illum Curvo.
With this spell, he's able to prolongue even more his telekinesis ability, making it's effects last for a considerable amount of time without the need to re-cast it, and multiplying the range, size and amount of objects he can rise with his mind. Perpetual aswell are his headaches.All Begginers/ Intermediate spells.
- Great affinity with Electric
spells specifically, so these are the ones he's stronger at.
- Weak affinity with Water
spells, knowing enough of the theory to practice, but a level 7 student can match him in performance in those.Contract:
He avoids battle, so he's a mix of a counter-attacker and a nuker. If confronted, he'll never make the first move, and he'll probably cast an amazing, cleaning spell to get it done with quickly.Additional Info:
- Loves to put his students into embarrasing situations to make his point.
- Travels often to study a subject of his interest.
- His coat has so many little inner pockets Rakharo himself doesn't know what the hell did he put in half of them.
- The magic cloth on his wings weights practically nothing at all and gives him an extra speed boost in critical times, also it makes his wings invisible to the common eye when he wants.
- Has a beautiful menestrel voice, and is amazing with a guitar. He often dresses up as a commoner to go play in taverns and bars, hidding his wings.
- Often abuses of his telekinesis knowledge, so headaches are a common thing.
- His two-store public library is bigger than most rich people's houses, and it's all filled with books of all sorts in high shelves from ground level to the ceiling.
- Has a hobby of turning spells into songs, able to cast them like a melody.
- Scratches the back of his neck when nervous/shy/embarassed.
- Is dead afraid of hurting his wings, that's why he has that magic cloth to begin with.